It’s time for some statistics as we look ahead to Saturday's Premier League fixture against Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium (5.30pm).
The Swans face a Bournemouth side who returned to winning ways last weekend with a 3-2 home victory over West Ham.
And ahead of what could be a key fixture at the bottom end of the table, we’ve taken a look at the game from a statistical perspective.
Josh King has scored three goals in three Premier League appearances against the Swans for Bournemouth.
Bournemouth have won a league-high nine penalties this season, more than any other Premier League side has. Their only misses of those nine came last week against West Ham.
- Artur Boruc has conceded eight goals from outside the box this season in the Premier League; two more than any other goalkeeper.
- Bournemouth have dropped 18 points from winning positions this season in the Premier League; more than any other side. They have won eight, drawn three and lost four of the 15 league games they have held a lead in.
- Victory over West Ham last weekend was the Cherries' first success in nine league games.
Gylfi Sigurdsson has covered more ground (318.2km) than any other player in the Premier League this season.
- Swansea have won three of their last six away trips to Bournemouth in all competitions (D1 L2), but did lose this fixture last term 2-3.
- Before Paul Clement was named Swansea City manager, the Swans had scored with 9.6% of their shots in the Premier League this season but this has improved to 16.1% since his arrival at the club.
- Swansea City have attempted 313 shots in the Premier League this season and Sigurdsson has either attempted (87) or created the chance for (61) 47% of these (148).
- Sigurdsson is top of the lot when it comes to assists in the Premier League. Setting up Alfie Mawson's goal last week means he is now one clear of Tottenham's Christian Eriksen.
- Alfie Mawson has the most goals by a defender in any of Europe's top five leagues during 2017.
PLAYER WITH THE MOST… SAVES
BOURNEMOUTH: Artur Boruc - 79
Lukasz Fabianski - 81
– Meetings in all competitions between the clubs. The Swans have won 23 and drawn 11, with the last meeting ending in a 3-0 defeat at the Liberty last December.